…Serving the RC racing community since 1967!
Information about ROAR
ROAR is the official U.S./Canadian sanctioning body for R/C car and truck competition. It creates and maintains rules for all popular classes of RC competition, which are created for fair, equal competition across a range of vehicle classes and skill levels. As an official IFMAR (International Federation of Model Auto Racing) bloc, ROAR is also responsible for qualifying and fielding teams of the best drivers from the U.S. and Canada to compete at IFMAR World Championship competitions.
- February 2, 2014 – Update from IFMAR on the upcoming 1/12 EP Worlds
- January 28, 2014 – 2014 Electric On Road Carpet Nationals class change
- January 16, 2014 – Stock class rule update for national events
- January 9, 2014 – Drivers qualified for the Electric On Road Worlds in Kissimmee, FL
- January 9, 2014 – ROAR Region 2 Race Report
- January 1, 2014 – IFMAR 1:8 IC Off-Road World Championship Stage Report
- December 18, 2013 – ROAR Region 5 Carpet Regional at Access Hobbies
- December 5, 2013 – Region 1 Electric Offroad Regionals