…Serving the RC racing community since 1967!
Information about ROAR
ROAR is the official U.S./Canadian sanctioning body for R/C car and truck competition. It creates and maintains rules for all popular classes of RC competition, which are created for fair, equal competition across a range of vehicle classes and skill levels. As an official IFMAR (International Federation of Model Auto Racing) bloc, ROAR is also responsible for qualifying and fielding teams of the best drivers from the U.S. and Canada to compete at IFMAR World Championship competitions.
- December 5, 2013 – Region 1 Electric Offroad Regionals
- December 3, 2013 – 2013 Election Results
- November 28, 2013 – ROAR IC GT8 Rules update
- November 5, 2013 – Team Associated driver Alex Miller dominates ROAR Region 2 1/10th Series
- October 31, 2013 – 2013 ROAR Vice President Election and Odd Regional Directors
- October 30, 2013 – GT 8 Rules
- October 11, 2013 – Shawnee Raceway to host Region 8 Oval Championships Nov 16,2013
- October 1, 2013 – Track Selections for the ROAR 2014 NATIONALS