Welcome to the ROAR forums. These forums are intended for valid ROAR members to communicate with other members and with ROAR staff. There is no charge for access to the forums, and there are just a few simple, common sense guidelines that must be followed in order to maintain access to the forums.
1) You must be a ROAR member in good standing with an active membership number to participate in the forums.
2) Your status as an active member or affiliate doesn't guarantee access to these forums. Conversely, loss of forum privileges will not entitle members to refunds of ROAR membership fees.
3) You must register with your first and last name, and your ROAR number – all registrations will be verified. Affiliates are also required to register with their full name and affiliation (Name of track or company).
4) You must treat all members, affiliates and ROAR staff with an appropriate level of respect. Disagreements can be civilized, or uncivilized. The latter is not acceptable. Please keep in mind that text does not convey inflection and intent. It's better to go out of your way to indicate that you're being sarcastic or humorous than to leave it to the reader. How you say it is as important as what you say.
5) The content of the posts on these forums are private and protected by copyright. None of the content may be copied or reproduced in any way, whole or in part, without the expressed written consent of the copyright owner. Failure to observe this will result in immediate and permanent loss of forum privileges, and you may be subject to prosecution for violation of applicable copyright law.
Thank you for your interest in participating in the ROAR forums.
If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of ROAR Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable
messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of
the author, and neither the owners of ROAR Forums, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin)
will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of ROAR Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.